Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want.
As illustrated below, WordPress sites allow you to create and manage content of many types such as Pages, Posts, Forms and FAQs (illustrated below and many more) with ease.
Our simple 5 step process
Let’s work together to document your requirements to create a roadmap for a successful project.
We will prototype and design a beautiful site to suit your needs.
We will use robust themes, lightweight code, minimal plugins and latest tech standards to ensure site loads fast.
Once you approve, let’s add content and make the site live.
Throughout this process, we shall solicit feedback to continue improving the site.
Let’s get started to make you an awesome site!
Some recent WordPress tips and tricks
- All-in-One WP Migration #1 Plugin to Export / Import / BackupsThe best WordPress Plugin to Export / Import / Backup your site. Exports include the database, media files, plugins and themes with no technical knowledge required.
- How to add FAQ page in WordPressLearn how to add FAQ page in WordPress using a free and easy to use plugin. Also add structured data (FAQ schema) to improve SEO without code.
- Simple CSS – Add custom CSS to your siteSimple CSS is lightweight CSS editor plugin that allows you to add custom CSS to your site and watch a live preview via customizer.
- Does the WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg) slow down my site?I did some tests to see if the new block editor (Gutenberg) slow down my site. I noticed less than half-a-second difference in page speed between the classic and block editors. For this minute difference, you gain a lot of control over layout and design of your page/post content. You are more likely to slow down your site if you add unnecessary plugins to add features that you may hardly use or need.
- Create an awesome Landing page using WordPress in just 15mins – Illustrated Guide Feb 2020Here is an easy way to create an amazing landing page in WordPress without using any expensive tools or plugins that could slow down your site. No page builders required. In particular, we will be using the new block editor (Gutenberg).
- Animated Accordion using Yoast FAQ Block – In Just 10 MinutesBuild an awesome FAQ page using Yoast FAQ block and display the questions as an interactive accordion. Show/Hide the answers by clicking on the questions.