All our sites are secure and backed up regularly. Security is not just about eliminating risk, it’s also about reducing risk.
- Keep WordPress Updated – For all sites that we manage, we ensure that WordPress and any plugins we use are kept up-to-date. Our themes are built to latest standards and constantly updated.
- Strong Passwords and User Permissions – we use and encourage strong passwords and restrict admin roles to just 1 or 2 users.
- Managed WordPress hosting – we use and recommend SiteGround – they specialise in WordPress hosting and are very popular.
- WordPress Backup Solution – we install and manage backups to help restore your site if there are any issues.
- Security Plugins – file integrity monitoring, failed login attempts, malware scanning as well as limiting login attempts as well as preventing spam comments
For more info visit: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wordpress-security/